More brides are starting to make statements with bold accessory choices. Oversized, chunky, colourful and unusual pieces are getting the okay from modern brides. The move away from small and delicate bridal accessories may not be in keeping with tradition, but it certainly is in line with current fashion trends. The hottest pieces are vintage inspired, with a one-of-a-kind, handmade and quirky appeal. These distinctive pieces adorning the décolletage are chosen for its character that allows the bride to create a unique and edgy look.
Here: some striking accessories catching our eye:
1. Feminine pearls en masse with a vintage appeal.
2. This textured piece is unique as it is bold.
3. Modern meets vintage in a striking marriage in this Frida Khalo inspired shoot.
4. Pearls in various strands mixed together is both classic and modern.
5. Candy colours and a mix of stones create a one-of-a-kind piece.
6. A chunky gold choker makes the bride look radiant.
6. This Arabian-esque shoulder necklace will certainly turn heads
8. It doesn’t get any more unique than this. Combining the bouquet and adding colourful delight in one gorgeous neckpiece.