For those of you wondering how to incorporate the Steam Punk trend into their wedding day, Donna from Lovely Things has done all the conceptualising for you – and it’s great! A little bit of Victoriana, some Goth for good emasure and a healthy dose of va va voom and you’re all set for this memorable look.
What you need for the look: ruffles, lace, props with patina, a top hat or two, pearls, clockwork motifs and curlicues aplenty
1. LOVE this buttoniere
2. Beautifully unique hair accessory
3. Vintage stationery inspiration
4. Pretty key detail
5. Is it a cake or are they wooden hat boxes? Either would be cool!
6. The image that inspired this Story Board
7. Absolutely gorgeous lighting idea
8. A ‘steampunked’ bouquet
9. Wedding dress detailing
10. Funky cufflinks for the groom
11. Simply cool