Welcome to the second in my Breville giveaway series – there are six in total and this month’s might well be my favourite.
In preparation for shooting the video below i read up on the Kinetix and watched some videos featuring it but nothing could have prepared me for the fabulousness of this seriously versatile machine once i had it in my own kitchen. If you’re a foodie, you’ll know the name Heston Blumenthal, one of the world’s most innovative chefs – well, he’s the genius behind the Kinetix Control Blender. You see, Heston isolated the issues that most people dealing with blenders face – some suck everything down to chop and grind and others suck everything up (this video explains it). The inevitable result is lumps – be it in your baby food (you can see what i’d use it for), smoothies, margaritas, Hollandaise sauce, pestos or soup (the list is endless). He helped design a machine that does BOTH – seeking out and smoothing out the lumps in whatever you’re blending – it’s amazing!! I had such fun working on this video and i am really, really impressed by the Breville Kinetix Control Blender – it is definitely on my lust list!
To enter to WIN the Breville Kinetix Control Blender worth R2899
• Watch the Youtube video above
• Like the @home Facebook page
• Like the I Want That Facebook page
• Leave a comment below saying why you want and need the Breville Kinetix Control Blender in your life
• Extra entry? You know the drill Like Like Tweet Tweet
* Disclaimer: the Breville Healthsmart Grill that is up for grabs is the one used in the video above. It has been used once and repackaged in its original packaging
The giveaway ends on April 30th and is open to SA residents only