I can’t quite believe it’s Kamers time already my lovelies! Here’s what you can look forward to this year…
If, when it comes to beautiful things for you and your home words like handmade, small producers and carefully crafted work for you, then Kamers is where you want to be this week. I am so excited to sort out some of my Christmas shopping and i’m even more excited to see what goodies grab my attention this year – things that make my heart sing, whether for our home or for my wardrobe. I’ll be heading straight for designers like August and Mungo to see what they have created for this year and i’ll be keeping an eye out for some new ceramics, soft furnishings and kids stuff too. Of course there are always new and interesting vendors to choose from at Kamers and i’m interested to see what they’ve got in store for us.
Some Kamers notes:
• I find cash so much easier because it’s quicker but don’t worry everyone has credit card facilities
• Wear a sling bag – you need your hands free to touch, feel and browse properly
• Tuck a shopping bag into said sling bag so you can stash your buys
• Come hungry – the food stalls are always AMAZING
• Don’t bother with heels – you need to be dressed for Olympic level shopping here
• Bring a hat for when you’re lounging on the lawns and catching your breath in between shopping spurts
• Visit the website to take note of the various live music and DIY workshop offerings
Kamers Stellenbosch runs from 27 October (tomorrow) until 1 November
Want to WIN one of 5 sets of double tickets for any of the days at Kamers?
• Like I Want That on Facebook
• Like Kamers vol Geskenke on Facebook
• Leave a comment and either like or tweet this page
Images: photographer Charl du Preez, Chantall Marshall and stylist Nicky Myburg